Learn about processing wool from the sheep to the final project
- 65 US dollars$65
Join us at the farm to learn about how wool is processed. Start by meeting our sheep and their lambs. We'll then look at cleaning, dyeing, and spinning wool. Finally, you'll do some needle felting and make an original table mat design. Materials for the project are included in the cost.
We respect that plans can always change. Bookings can be cancelled at anytime. However, cancelled bookings will receive an 80% refund of the original booking cost. Locust Hollow will keep the remaining 20% to cover processing fees. Refunds will be applied within 1-3 days of cancellation. Bookings can also be rescheduled to another scheduled session for no additional fee. Please contact Locust Hollow at email@example.com or 610-563-9609 if you would like to reschedule, cancel, or have addional questions. Thank you.
330 Country Club Rd, Valley Township, PA, USA